You may be surprised to learn your skin is actually your body’s largest organ. Not only is it the largest organ accounting for approximately 16% of body weight, but it is also our protective armour.
Good health often is reflected in an attractive, youthful appearance and so it is vitally important we look after this ‘organ.’
Skin is truly amazing, one of the most complex organs in the body.
Experts in nutrition, Herbalife brings you expert nutrition for your skin. With over 15 vitamins and botanicals our skincare is packed with daily goodness to enrich your skin.
Enhance the appearance of your skin with our unique blend of vitamin B3, antioxidant vitamins C and E, Aloe Vera and other botanical ingredients.
Herbalife SKIN is a sulphate-free* line with no added parabens** and is dermatologist tested.
Pamper yourself with luxurious textures; soothe yourself with silky soft lathers. Be inspired by radiant essential oils and fresh, captivating fragrances.
* Sulphate-free applies to foaming, cleansing products: Soothing Aloe Cleanser, Polishing Citrus Cleanser and Instant Reveal Berry Scrub.
** No added parabens is not applicable to the SPF 30 Protective Moisturiser.
Contact us for details of the full range of products, all with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Skin – The Facts
• Human skin comprises an outer layer known as the epidermis, a middle layer of tissue called the dermis and underlying these is the subcutaneous layer that includes sebaceous and sweat glands, blood vessels, sense organs and nerves.
• Skin is predominantly made up of collagen. Collagen, important for maintaining healthy skin, is a natural protein that provides ‘building blocks’ supporting the growth of new cells by binding them together within the skin.
• Skin texture and natural moisture content are different around the eyes, lips, neck and cleavage or chest. It’s a fact that everyone, women and men alike, wants to remain as young and fresh looking for as long as possible.
Skin Ageing – The Facts
• It’s a fact that everyone, women and men alike, wants to remain as young and fresh looking for as long as possible.
• People in their 20’s tend to be more cautious in their skincare regime and by the late 30’s and beyond it’s all about maintenance.
• As we age the natural cellular activity of the skin slows gradually causing skin to lose its ability to retain moisture and protein resulting in loss of tautness and tone. This causes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• From the age of 25 years onwards, levels of collagen naturally diminish over time approximately by as much as 1.5% per year.
• Helping the skin to replace this lost collagen can help to improve the elasticity of the skin and naturally help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• The eyes, mouth, neck, cleavage or chest are more vulnerable to skin ageing and have a tendency to be over-looked in the daily skincare routine.
• Daily cleansing and toning, as well as eating a healthy, nutrient-packed diet, keeping yourself well hydrated and getting sufficient exercise and sleep are important to help maintain skin health.